Cleopatra-meets-Woodstock is exactly how I felt today in this outfit. A great feeling without a doubt, there's very seldom a time where I am equally as happy with my outfit, hair, and makeup. One's always better than the other, but not with this look. I was comfortable too- in these Forever 21 sandals which I am wearing once again, but are now unfortunately sold out.
There's something about a white dress or top with beautiful colorful embroidery on it that draws my attention. This white embroidered gauzy dress from Savior-Faire is completely perfect in my book, and of all the boho dresses I've somehow already accumulated this season, this one is on the top of my list! I think I re-wore it the two days after wearing it here... I just wanted the whole town to see it's beauty! I really went overboard with the jewelry here too, with my lovely head chain from Forever 21, gorgeous beaded earrings from Nashelle, and my moon crescent necklace from Rachael Ryen that is chic, dainty, and gives any outfit a slightly witchy vibe.
Wearing: Savior-Faire embroidered dress, Forever 21 lace-up sandals (sold out, but I love this embroidered pair!), T-Shirt & Jeans bag, Forever 21 head chain, Nashelle earrings, Rachael Ryen moon necklace, Irresistible Me extensions, Essence cosmetics makeup.
Lace-up sandals are on the top of every girls wishlist for this summer! If you haven't gotten your hands on a pair yet, take a look at these affordable favorites of mine and make sure you pick up a pair of this summers hottest trend!
1. This essential brown pair are cute and comfy, which is perfect for summer adventuring!
2. Metallic sandals like this gold lace-up pair are a fun and flashy alternative!
3. A black wedge take on lace-up sandals makes for one chic and versatile shoe!
4. Need something a bit dressier? These nude lace-up heels are just for you.
5. Add a pop of color to your outfit with this fun yet versatile bold blue pair.